- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering / Computer Science / Mechatronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering / or any related discipline.
- 1-3years of Experience.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques.
- Strong .NET Knowledge.
- Solid knowledge of ASP.Net Core.
- Solid knowledge of MVC and Razor.
- Good experience in RESTful APIs.
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap and Angular.
- Good Knowledge of DevOps development.
- Knowledge of Microservices and Docker is a plus.
- Knowledge of Xamarin is a plus.
- Attention to details.
- Must be self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Develop, maintain and optimize scalable APIs.
- Deliver the assigned tasks within due time frame and minimum percentage of bugs,
- Investigate and research new technologies.
- Review and refactor code
- Developing Integration Programs.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
- Analyze code for performance enhancement and present detailed plans to improve them.