General duties and responsibilities:
- First point of contact for resolution of queries and issues related to the use of HITS System (eg: Payroll, Timesheet and Self-Service, etc.).
- Provide system training to HR and non-HR users on the features of the company services to minimize technical challenges using simple understandable terms.
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting of project activities.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot software applications.
- Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose software problems.
- Handling daily customer technical support cases through phone and email submission and provide a step-by-step guideline for the resolution of a technical issue and follow up to ensure their issues are completely resolved.
- Maintain the security and integrity of client database by setting access controls, keeping their information confidential.
- Document and track customer issues using a ticketing system (CRM) to ensure quick resolution.
- Ensure compliance with (SLA) Service Level Agreement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or any relevant fields.
- 1-3 Years of experience in a relevant field.
- Very good command of English language (written & spoken).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
- Prioritization & Time Management.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to solve the complex technical subject matter in a clear and easy way to understand manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to anticipate, comprehend, identify, prioritize, and meet the needs of internal and external customers while providing excellent customer service.