- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science.
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Solid Experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be well structured and organized.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Have problem-solving skills
General duties and responsibilities:
- Manage, design, review, and optimize the performance of database SQL queries, Multi-Join Views, and stored procedures by modifying T-SQL.
- Create complex SQL query definitions that allow data to be extracted.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration/integration.
- Provide technical assistance to other SQL Developers as needed.
- Create T-SQL templates for future use.
- Handle the full development cycle of projects (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation).
- Act as the second level of support for production systems users.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
- Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers.
- Write technical manual documents.