- 1-2 years of experience in sales related to technology or business.
- Experience in one of these relevant fields (computer science, mathematics, engineering or bio-medical) is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken).
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible to sell the company hardware products ex (Access control, Attendance machines, IP Cameras, RFID Printers, Medical equipment etc.).
- Gather market information including competitor activity and report to management on a weekly basis.
- Design, develop and maintain presentation material and demos to customers.
- Develop materials in-line with specific sales and/or services opportunity requirements.
- Servicing existing customer and build relationships with new customers.
- Prepare all the tenders documents and follow up the deadlines of the tenders.
- Follow up with the collection team and logistics team for illustrating due date.
- Handle all the operation process inside the company (end to end process).
- Follow up with the customers after sales and service.
- Solve the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed sales targets within schedule.