General duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain Department’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
- Act as the point of contact among department, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Attending meetings and keep minutes of meeting.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for the department.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
- Reply to email, telephone, or face to face inquiries.
- Organizing sales visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or any relevant fields.
- 1 to 3 Years of experience in a relative field.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.